The term ‘Rose Villa Publications’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is 11 Cliff Road, Sheringham, Norfolk, NR26 8BJ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Rose Villa Publications is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Rose Villa Publications may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/05/2018.
WHAT WE DO WITH INFORMATION WE GATHER
Recent changes in EU regulations require us to tell you why, how, and to whom we give your information to in the course of our working practices, and provide you with a process in which you can enquire about the data held. We have an obligation to advise you accordingly, so we will do so as simply and briefly as is possible.
We hold details like your name, address, email address & telephone numbers as you have supplied in relation to the distribution of one or other of our magazines.
Please note that regarding the new GDPR regulations, I can confirm that your data is held purely for the purpose of communication to yourselves, preparation of our accounts and as required by HMRC, National and Local Government as required by those organisations.
No data is sold or distributed to any other parties.
Accessing Your Data
You have the right to see, change and complain about your data. This can be done by contacting the office by telephone or email. We will then print off a copy of the information we hold and post/email this to you. We do reserve the right to refuse this or levy an administration charge for this service if the request is found to be without grounds.
Data breaches are highly unlikely with our systems but should this ever occur, we will immediately notify anyone affected if it has been deemed that their data is affected in any way.
If you feel that you need to make a complaint in relation to data issues we request that you contact our administration at the above address.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you..
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Some third party cookies are set by services embedded on our pages, for example, Google Maps. We do not have control over them and as such they are not governed by this privacy statement.
Google: Cookies are used to display a Google Map and record Google Analytics to help us understand our website traffic.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.